Why Custom Clothing
- Powerful Impressions
- Send a Message
- Gain an Advantage
Statistics show that first impressions are determined by:
- 55% the way your dress, act and walk through the door
- 38% the quality of your voice, grammar and confidence
- 7% the words you choose to say
- 65% of hiring managers say clothes can be the deciding factor between two similar candidates*
Speak volumes before you say a word
If you want to be successful get it tailored.
- In a British-Turkish study, participants looked at photos of men in tailored versus off-the-peg suits for just five seconds, with the guys in tailored suits rated as more successful.
- "On the evidence of this study it appears men may be advised to purchase clothing that is well‐tailored, as it can positively enhance the image they communicate to others," the authors wrote.
Gain an advantage
If your on your way to a promotion let’s talk.
- It's not just status — it's earnings potential, too.
- In a 2011 Canadian study, university students were shown photos of male models dressed in either business or casual attire. They were then asked questions about how that guy would perform in a variety of jobs.
- The results were stark: Not only were the crisply dressed dudes expected to make more money, they were expected to get promoted more rapidly.